Thank you to all who made the 2018 Community Integrated Health Conference a success! Over three days, representatives from community, health care, government, academia, and more met to discuss ways to connect the traditional health care system with community to help everyone live their healthiest lives.
Attendees of the conference can stay connected via the conference app, Guidebook.
Please view the presentation slides and video below!
- Transforming Community Well-Being Through Community Integrated Health, Rishi Manchanda (HealthBegins), SLIDES, VIDEO
- Navigating Community-Clinical Partnerships, Guinahar Alam (New York University), LaShawn McIver (American Diabetes Association), Dwyan Monroe (Institute for Public Health Innovation) and Abby Charles (Institute for Public Health Innovation), VIDEO
- Moving Beyond the Rhetoric of Racial & Economic Equity, Dalila Madison Almquist (PolicyLink), Lena Hatchett (Loyola University Chicago), Steve Tarver (YMCA of Greater Louisville), Jay Bhatt (American Hospital Association) and David Gibbs (Community Initiatives Network), SLIDES, VIDEO
- Moving Upstream, Shana Scott (Georgia Department of Public Health), Lucy Theilheimer (Meals on Wheels America), Allison Gertel-Rosenberg (Nemours Children's Health System) and Leila Nowroozi (Aetna), SLIDES, VIDEO
- Special Remarks from the U.S. Surgeon General, U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams, SLIDES, VIDEO
- Realizing the Full Promise of CIH: The Future, Lamond Daniels (Aetna Foundation), Daniel J. Fields (Kaiser Permanente Northwest), Katie Adamson (YMCA of the USA), Shari Barkin (Division of General Pediatrics), Monica Hobbs Vinluan (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation) and Monte Roulier (Community Initiatives Network), SLIDES, VIDEO
- Closing Remarks, John R. Lumpkin (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation), VIDEO
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Thank you to the following sponsors for their generous support in making the 2018 Community Integrated Health Conference a success: